Celebrate MICE2023 in BeanScene’s August edition
This year, the Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) is celebrating its 10th anniversary!
To celebrate this milestone occasion, the August edition of BeanScene will be a preview to this highly anticipated event, featuring the inaugural Richest Barista competition, and more than 300 exhibitors representing all sections of the coffee supply chain. The August issue will also be the publication on display and circulated at MICE2023 as the event’s long-time media partner.
Celebrate 10 years of MICE and all things coffee with us:
- Do you want to get your coffee in front of thousands of industry stalwarts and coffee lovers?
- Are you showcasing a bespoke new product at MICE?
- Do you want to interact with national and international traders and growers?
- Are you in town for Melbourne Coffee Week?
- Are you a registered exhibitor entering a product in the Product Innovation Awards?
If you answered “yes” then we want to hear from you!
Share your story, product, and purpose with BeanScene’s target market of baristas and café owners for the chance to connect and do business with key industry decision makers.
Expressions of interest will close on 29 June. To secure your place, or for more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Bean Scene Mag